Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing
(10-03-2023, 06:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: This doesn't make any sense to me. So he's so focused on the calf he can only look at one receiving option even when protected? That just means he really is washed. Shell shocked like Carr.

No, what doesn't make sense is you thinking it's all the beatings he's taken and not his calf injury. 

(10-03-2023, 06:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: You can sell me on accuracy being an issue, but not vision. The ball should still go to the right read even if the throw is missed due to not being able to push off or whatever the reason may be.

So, him having all this extraenous stuff going on in his mind (add in the pressure of the poor showing so far at thi spoint, too) combined with whatever pain meds he may or may not be on is having no effect on Joe. That's what you're saying. I take it, then, that you've never ever been sick or injured or on any kind of pain medication if you think Joe's cognitive abilities should still be the same as they were.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing - PhilHos - 10-04-2023, 09:39 AM