Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans'
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Compromising to what the law WAS up until a recent SCOTUS ruling is not a compromise, so spare me. 

It never should have been an All or Nothing ruling. When it is, this is exactly what happens, one side gets their way for a while then the other side flips it and gets their way. 
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: "Did you even know that 90+% of all abortions happen in the first Tri-Mester?" - Yep. And? 
And that's a great spot for drawing a line in the sand. It doesn't really have much effect on those that DO want an abortion. 
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: "I'm Pro-Life and would prefer abortions be legal only from rapes/incest/extreme cases. " - How caring of you. I don't care. It's not up to you or me whether or not a woman should have access to reproductive healthcare. It's up to the woman. Period. 
It is caring of me, but you have zero empathy for someone that doesn't share YOUR VIEW. 
And just like you said, use Birth Control. 
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: "The Christians biggest complaint is they don't want abortions legal up to birth. " - No one is arguing for abortions up until birth. Stop spreading LIES. 

"Ok i'm done discussing it," - Bye, Felicia 

I'm repeating a big reason why the Religious People are against it being Legal, and under the way it used t be, it was a TRUE Statement, so not a lie. 
So if you aren't arguing for abortions to be legal up to birth, then what you do you have to lose with the compromise? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans' - Mike M (the other one) - 10-04-2023, 01:01 PM