Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
It's Time We Moved on from Burrow
(10-04-2023, 06:08 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: But I was dead on about Jeremy Hill, and Joe Mixon, and Jackson Carman

Bottom line, we're discussing this not because of the validity of any prognostications you made,  but only because I made a joke at your expense six years and nine months ago.  You took offense at the time and then yesterday, the aforementioned 81 months later, I made yet another joke at your expense and you referenced the earlier occurrence.  

I come here to read news and discuss the team and the games with people, not to engage in arguments.  This is a football board full of members who are just itching to bust your balls on occasion.  That's how it works.  You misspell something, have some weird or bad take, or say some silly ass thing, and you're going to hear about it.  Lord knows I've taken my fair share of abuse over the years, and I've dished some out as well.  But, we have a laugh and move on.  That's how it works here, or how it's supposed to anyway.  And, with both instances I made a small joke, and neither remark was intended as anything more or some challenge to your football acumen.  

But, I've prattled on long enough.  So, I'll close by saying that I've said all I have to say and certainly more than I would have ever thought needed to be said about this. Clearly, I needed to learn a lesson about what I can and cannot say to you, and after all this time I believe I finally have.  I'm moving on.  Have a good evening.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Time We Moved on from Burrow - Awful Llama - 10-04-2023, 06:46 PM