Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it funny you try and spin Fox News all the time as being a bad source of information. The same Fox News who exposed the Steele Dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation. The same dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC and the DNC. While liberals outlets were wrong for 2.5 years. Fox was 100% right.

So, yes, I trust Fox news for my main news source and I am joined by the majority of Americans who trust Fox as the number 1 cable news source in the US.

Let's see if there was a second informant that Weiss shut down, if not Solomon and Fox were wrong.

Disinformation now looks like news to you. And if the MSM won't spread disinformation, then they're "wrong for 2.5 years."

you "trust" Fox because they tell you what you want to hear. That's their business model.

If telling the truth drops their stock/ratings, then they don't.  

And ignoring untrustworthy informants is not "shutting them down." 

You are applying Fox investigative standards to the FBI. 

Finally, Fox is NOT the source of choice for the majority of Americans. It has more viewers than MSNBC or CNN and the other news stations individually, but collectively they make a greater share of the news audience.  Thank heaven. Or we'd all be thinking the Steele Dossier was the basis of the Russia investigation and that Mueller cleared Trump of obstruction, and Trump would still be president.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine - Dill - 10-05-2023, 11:49 AM