Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(10-05-2023, 01:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: More spin to try and distract people from the Dems failure on this issue.  It doesn't matter if they're closing the stores with the most shrinkage.  It matters that their overall shrinkage is to the point that they have to close stores.  A store with high shrinkage can still be profitable due to volume of sales, but if overall shrinkage numbers don't allow for continued operation of all currently open locations then one of them has got to go.  Which one?  Well that decision is easy, the one that is the least profitable, whether it experiences the most shrinkage or not.

This topic has become the "Earth is 6,000 years old" story for Dems.  They'll find any possible reason to distract and deflect, even when a retailer flat out says retail theft is the direct cause.  Spin away and manipulate data all you want, the facts will win out, and they're not getting any better for you.

So the closings are about sales/profit and not "Democrat led cities due to crime"?

Anyway I was just adding some info to the discussion.  I spun nor manipulated...I shared what is out there.  You obviously can believe whatever you like.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - GMDino - 10-05-2023, 02:43 PM