Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling
(10-04-2023, 05:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: Rodgers was nearly 40 when he struggled to recover from the calf. Burrow should be young enough to bounce back still given he had 6 weeks before he even practiced.

I'm no doctor granted, but Burrow has been injured yearly since 2016 or so and that does add up over time. Burrow due to injuries could have the body of a 35 year old. Clearly he's recovering like a 35 year old would. That's my theory, and why I say the beatings have added up. I know there are different levels of calf injuries, but this training staff did get a 330 pounder and a 270 pounder back right in less than 4 weeks, and they had more to worry about then sliding to the left or right. They were bracing for other 330 pounders to pounce on them with all their weight and had to hold their ground, move them etc. 

And each grade of injury has a different prognosis. And set backs do occur during rehab which increases the recovery time.

What was the degree of the strain? What was it after Burrow's reported set back?  If you can't answer those questions (which you can't) then you don't know the details to make an accurate prognosis.  You have a hypothesis, not a theory.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-05-2023, 02:52 PM