Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(10-05-2023, 02:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: So the closings are about sales/profit and not "Democrat led cities due to crime"?

Anyway I was just adding some info to the discussion.  I spun nor manipulated...I shared what is out there.  You obviously can believe whatever you like.

I don't think you're spinning anything but I also don't think this tells the full story.

As we talked about earlier in the thread back in May, there are other factors involved than "reported shopliftings".  

Target invested in increased security....locking a lot more items behind cases...more security guards....these things have a cost...reduced hours of operation....All because of crime/theft.  You aren't going to see that in "reported shopliftings".  

I wonder if these items caused the operation of these stores to become cost prohibitive (hint: it did)....I wonder if they were also a deterrent to shoppers (hint: it is).  I personally would be annoyed af if i had to call a dude every time I needed to add something to my shopping cart.  

Target isn't lying to us.  People are just trying to find ways to not believe it's true.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - basballguy - 10-05-2023, 03:34 PM