Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country"
(10-05-2023, 08:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Imagine if it was PO10095727627742233552’s German Shepard who had to get shipped out of the White House for biting everyone.

You know who else had German Shepards????

In all fairness, Trump having attack dogs in the white house would earn him some fake badass alpha cred with his fanbase.  Trump also makes it easy to throw the racist allegations at given how he warns of the dangers of some foreigners while fathering half-immigrant children with non-American women who are of a differing persuasion.

But in the end he's just telling people what they want to hear.  He's acting more Hitler-ey than I'm comfortable with, but if that's what Americans want, it's what we'll get.  I guess the alternative is to let migrants poison the blood of our country.  Our country seems pretty poisoned to me already for this to be just another statement personally, but I could be overly sensitive to this stuff.  

The short of it is that Trump isn't saying anything I haven't heard before, it's just still strange hearing it come from such a mainstream place as the republican party.  Well, I mean it isn't strange any more but it's strange to think in my lifetime how the view of Mexico and/or illegals has swung from them being cheap labor here to lower the costs of labor to this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country" - Nately120 - 10-05-2023, 10:47 PM