Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
It's Time We Moved on from Burrow
(10-05-2023, 07:01 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I couldn’t care less about meeting other fans criteria of what a fan should think or feel in order to be a real fan, especially if it requires being in some La La land where our QB—who currently is Akili Smith bad—is better than a QB who, at minimum is just as good as him PLUS a bevy of first round picks.

I'm usually more willing to hear people out than a lot of people here, but what's the point? That Herbert is better overall than Burrow just because Burrow has been hurt for 3 games and is off to a rough start?

Or that if the Chargers came calling with Herbert and a boatload of picks, we should listen? That's a dream world scenario that will never happen.

Burrow is better than Herbert. He's proven this both statistically (when he's not injured) and also via playoff wins and a Super Bowl appearance.

That said, he's not so much better that the Chargers would call with Herbert and a bunch or 1st rounders while Burrow is limping around.

Do you think Herbert is better than Burrow? Is that what this is about? I'm asking sincerely.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Time We Moved on from Burrow - Shake n Blake - 10-06-2023, 04:11 AM