Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country"
The short of it is the concept of "You are suffering and it is due in no small part to entire group of people X and Y and Z."  Is that something only the Nazis did?  No, but it's like the way All Alone In the Watchtower was a Bob Dylan song, but you can't really fault people for thinking of Jimi Hendrix when you mention it.  Who did it first?  Who did it best?  Who did it most recently?

Also, we can look at this single statement from Trump and talk it away, but revelation by compilation prevents a lot of folks from not thinking of other "kinda Nazi" stuff that's been mingling with our mainstream politics lately.  As I've said before, this seems to coincide with the WII generation finally being gone and us just regressing towards what is convenient.  It's convenient to use and it's convenient to ignore and dismiss as hyperbole in implementation and critique.

We're all more lazy than anything else, I guess.  Anywho, I hope you're right and the Nazi playbook creeping into our political system and being desired by our populace is merely me pulling a chicken little and seeing ghosts of Hitler.  I wasn't around for LBJ vs Goldwater, and I guess that was pretty heated too so maybe I'm just convincing myself to worry and things are smoother than I think.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country" - Nately120 - 10-06-2023, 02:08 PM