Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
The first reply to this will be "if he's about to explode, that's not good because we need a quarterback!"

I'm brain damaged and even I know that's an unoriginal and lame response!

Anyways, on to the topic.................

Apparently, Burrow has been looking as good as he has all year and feels as good he has all year!

Quote:"It's the best I've felt after a game, so I'm optimistic," Burrow told reporters.

When asked to clarify what felt better, he attributed that assessment to his improved mobility.

The Cardinals blitz at one of the lowest rates of NFL defenses, so that will obviously help if they stick to that.

Obviously, teams game plan for individual games, but they also don't want to do something that they don't do well, and their secondary is horrible, so blitzing people means less people to help the struggling pass defense, and Burrow could get the ball out quickly to Chase, and I saw Higgins could play Sunday and is listed as questionable!

The line is looking like it's finally figuring things out and could use this game as a confidence boost!

Since Palmer, people have always complained about our slow starts to seasons, but maybe it's just part of the Cinci curse.

Anyways, this could be the game to get us back on track!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE! - BFritz21 - 10-06-2023, 03:38 PM