Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling
(10-06-2023, 03:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Because you are the only one that has rejected that the calf is the cause of Joe's issues this year. (Whilst simultaneously claiming "injuries" have ruined Joe)

Luck's final season before his injuries supposedly caught up to him: 430 comp 53 att 67.3 comp% 4593 yards 39 TDs 15 INTs. Yeah, those injuries sure did ruin Andrew Luck. Rolleyes

You literally said Joe Burrow is "ruined" and his window has closed.

Why are you so triggered by me? Honestly. I don't even know what all you've said this week and certainly don't care enough to go back and read all of your posts, And here you are trying to dispute every post of mine this week many of which I don't even remember. Luck retired before his play dropped off. So that is that. It was coming tho. 

I asked earlier when folks said Burrow wouldn't make it long taking the beatings he took what did they think that would look like? Did they think he was just going to quit or retire? Or did they think the injuries would catch up to his play? I didn't get any answer because people know I am speaking the truth and would rather not answer the tough questions (no one even realized Luck's inability to recover from a calf injury was what did him in. Or they did but hated to admit me bringing up Luck was with purpose (ie same injury).

And I nor you have seen anything to change my opinion that Burrow is ruined or the window is closed. The key is I have his stats from this year to back up my opinion. As the worst QB play we've seen around here and as you say due to injury, what are you still even debating me about? Get over it. I shouldn't still have you so worked up on a Friday after a loss about something I said after the game or the next day. I am certainly am over it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling - jj22 - 10-06-2023, 04:39 PM