Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
(10-06-2023, 04:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Brad, if you've been reading for the last week, you know Burrow will never heal, he'll never be the QB he was, and we should trade him for draft picks. How dare you show optimism and enthusiasm........ HOMER!!! Ninja

I've been wondering if it's all been one big joke and I'm the only one not in on it!

Burrow hasn't been healthy, so, because of a few bad games (where it obviously has been because he hasn't been 100%), people are saying he's done and calling for us to draft a QB.

Even if he's not 100% this season, will his body not heal itself with rest in the offseason, or are there no medical treatments or anything to help him out? 

All these posts make me think he has the football version of AIDS or something............

Based on the posts, I don't know if we could even get a 7th rounder for him.

I've honestly been wondering if I've been in the Twilight Zone or something because Burrow took us to back-to-back SBs with no offensive line and people suddenly want him gone?

I quit reading those threads because they just make me wonder if I'm too brain damaged to see the obvious or what.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE! - BFritz21 - 10-06-2023, 05:16 PM