Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
It's Time We Moved on from Burrow
(10-06-2023, 04:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Considering that he joined the boards in 2021 when we were 3-2 and not considered a threat to the Chiefs yet, and we were almost 3 months away from starting this rivalry, I doubt that's the case.

We don't ban people for not liking what they say. "Troll" is a word that gets thrown around way too much these days, and our job is to make sure the person is an actual troll before swinging the hammer around. It's very conceivable that a person really wanted Justin Herbert in the draft, and that their stubborn pride won't allow them to admit they were wrong. 

That wouldn't = troll. So we'd need better evidence.

MJ was better than Kobe. Even setting championships and various other accomplishments aside, Jordan was a better athlete with bigger hands who put up better stats. Both base stats and advanced stats. That goes for Jordan vs LeBron as well.

Fair enough. The stats aren't miles apart, but I'd still take Burrow's stats. A full yard of YPA is a pretty huge difference. Also 2% more completions and 6 more TD's on 245 fewer attempts.

(10-06-2023, 04:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post Shake, agree with all your thoughts, even the part about Notbigzo being a troll, he isn't that. He is just very negative 
and when we are struggling he will post more often, just the way it goes. Just hope Burrow snaps out of it now, could very well 
happen as I have seen this happen in the past after someone calling for said player's head.

Burrow is better than Herbert even if this season Burrow has been down right terrible because of the calf strain. It was a new 
injury to Burrow, soft tissue and it also messed with his head. Rodgers who knows about these calf strains told it like it is about 
what Burrow is going through.

Also agree on MJ being better than both Kobe and Lebron. MJ was another level, if you were around back then you should really
see that. Nothing against these guys, especially Kobe who I really liked even if he was a Laker.

Like you both. Disagree with both, except the MJ part. Guy's a troll IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Time We Moved on from Burrow - casear2727 - 10-06-2023, 05:21 PM