Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
(10-06-2023, 03:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The first reply to this will be "if he's about to explode, that's not good because we need a quarterback!"

I'm brain damaged and even I know that's an unoriginal and lame response!

Anyways, on to the topic.................

Apparently, Burrow has been looking as good as he has all year and feels as good he has all year!

The Cardinals blitz at one of the lowest rates of NFL defenses, so that will obviously help if they stick to that.

Obviously, teams game plan for individual games, but they also don't want to do something that they don't do well, and their secondary is horrible, so blitzing people means less people to help the struggling pass defense, and Burrow could get the ball out quickly to Chase, and I saw Higgins could play Sunday and is listed as questionable!

The line is looking like it's finally figuring things out and could use this game as a confidence boost!

Since Palmer, people have always complained about our slow starts to seasons, but maybe it's just part of the Cinci curse.

Anyways, this could be the game to get us back on track!

WHO-DEY!

I'm glad you are Positive as opposed to all the Negative.  I hope you are right.  I have yet to see Burrow looking good this year, or the O Line looking like it is getting it together.  Nor do I see Higgins as still questionable on Friday afternoon as an upside.  

All road games are hard and Arizona will be no easy game.  I just hope Bengals win and Burrow doesn't injure himself even more.  Big difference between low contact practice and full contact games. 

If Bengals win, they could come home and beat Seattle and be back to 3-3 on season at bye week 7.   That is not a dominate record, but it is better than 2-4 or 1-5.   After last week, I'm not sure Burrow is healthy enough to start.  I'm starting to buy into those who said he should rest and let his injury fully heal.  However I'm glad you are Positive, not Negative.  I also want the Bengals to win this Sunday.  I am not one who throws in the towel, and starts talking NFL Draft with 12 games left in regular season.  

So GO BENGALS and beat Arizona.   I don't think it's going to be an easy road game, and Arizona could beat us, but I hope Bengals Win. Now if it is an easy game, I hope somebody tells Arizona, otherwise they will show up to win. I don't look for Bengals to explode and win 50 to 0 or anything, but I hope Bengals can just get out with a win.

Tiger 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE! - kevin - 10-06-2023, 05:39 PM