Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling
(10-06-2023, 11:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Look, JJ claimed Luck retired due to a calf injury . . .

While simultaneously claiming he isn’t getting into Burrow’s specific injury . . . by linking Luck’s calf injury to Burrow’s calf injury, but again without getting into a specific injury “(ie same injury)” which seems pretty f’n specific.  See above quote.

Just mentioning “calf injury” when there, as you’ve googled  Dr., are different types of strains isn’t being specific. It’s being general. Did they both not suffer a calf injury? 

If I broke my arm and you broke your arm we both broke our arms in my book. Now granted a Dr. would want to know which part of the arm, which bone, what type of break and all the other specifics so I get it. But those are specifics. Not the statement we both broke our arms. You aren’t the small talk type, you the better have some time if you stop to say hello type. So lesson learned. But like I said originally. I don’t care about all that. I don’t got time for all that. 

Can we move on. You beating a dead horse and at this point even the horse has come to and is rolling its eyes at your swinging and missing in your at bat with me.

And if Luck would have recovered from the calf injury on schedule instead of having setbacks he would have played that season. He was in training camp and trying to prepare for the season let it be known. He retired in August not April. Folks rewriting history to make it sound like he was retiring anyway regardless of the calf injury have mastered the art of fake news.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling - jj22 - 10-07-2023, 01:07 AM