Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Is Covid Coming Back?
(10-06-2023, 11:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is different for everybody though, no question. I pray you don't get it while taking the vaccine. I know a few people that have died 
as they took the shots before even getting covid and I am in a small population. I do things the old school way, if I get it, take natural 
medicines, stay hydrated and gain immunity. It worked for me, but to each his own.

I wouldn't promote the vaccine at all. Young people are dying from heart attacks all over the world who have taken the vaccine. It isn't
right, not saying all vaccines are bad either. Just saying this one was never made to be the answer but a way to control.

It's all about playing the odds at the end of the day like anything else. What are the best decisions I can make on a daily, weekly, and yearly to get me to live a longer life. Why do I wear  seatbelt when driving? It gives me the best odds of survival in case of an accident, even though plenty of people have died while wearing one, and others survived when not. But overall it does give the best chance of survival. If needing something from the top shelf in the garage, why use a proper step ladder instead of stacking milk crates, it gives me the best chance to not break my neck.  

When it comes medical science, I will always trust science and statistics over hearsay, politicians, and podcasters/social media. And above that, I will trust my doctors and medical team, even more than the WHO and CDC, as they don't have an agenda except to keep me going. So when it comes to the 'vaccine', it it is an immune system booster shot designed to fight covid strains just like the flu shots. It's all about giving me the best odds should I catch it. And I am all about playing the odds when it comes to the medical science world.

All that being said I am also one that thoroughly evaluates suggestions from doctors. A couple of years back I was in ICU for a week due to a blood infection. One hospital doctor was about to put me back on a catheter, but I said I wanted a second and third opinion as I know the chances of infection go up with one. Another hospital doctor was about to put me on dialysis, again I said I wanted other opinions because of the complications that can bring. Neither happened because I didn't give in immediately to either, and waited for my doctor and a couple of others opinions. They agreed to just monitor things for couple more days, and ended up I didn't need either. I learned something that week to say the least. 

I try not to bring up my recent medical history often, but I am a rare one that has been through the belly of the medical world and then some, and has gained invaluable insight that majority of people don't get to see, good and bad. Not saying you or others don't know what I mean, but just wanted to throw that out there  of where my perspective comes from. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Is Covid Coming Back? - BFritz21 - 10-04-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - CKwi88 - 10-04-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - Stewy - 10-04-2023, 03:38 PM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - XenoMorph - 10-05-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - HarleyDog - 10-05-2023, 04:42 PM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - Millhouse - 10-05-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - Millhouse - 10-06-2023, 09:42 AM
RE: How Is Covid Coming Back? - Millhouse - 10-07-2023, 09:52 AM