Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country"
(10-07-2023, 11:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: So, a little context to what Hillary Clinton said:

Starts about 1:30 where she is talking about the small group of "MAGA extremists in congress" who taking their marching orders from P01335809 and suggests that to get them to stop doing that they may at some point will need a "formal deprogramming" of the cult members.

The idea of "camps" is purely speculative and created to make a connection to groups in order to make what P01135809 said seem less shocking.

Had she said they need to be sent to the Gulags I'd see a comparison.  However she didn't and there isn't.

Love or hate it, Congress is supposed to represent the will of the people (I think?) so the idea that only a small group of the GOP representatives would gleefully help Trump murder their own mothers actually seems a bit low given how many Americans would likely be all for it.   Just my 2 cents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country" - Nately120 - 10-07-2023, 12:13 PM