Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country"
(10-07-2023, 12:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course you have no issue with it.  You're as partisan as the most ardent red hat wearer.  Let's not pretend if a GOP member made a comment about "deprogramming" the defund the police wing of the Democratic party that you wouldn't make a thread condemning it within five minutes.  

You might even compare them to a Nazi. Ninja

Have I ever called anyone a Nazi?  

Interesting that you went with the "defund the police wing" when you are the only one talking about the police.

To the topic at hand I didn't say I had "no issue with" what Clinton said.  I said in context she said nothing like a Communist regime when compared to what P01135809 said compared to what Hitler said.  That you choose to extrapolate it into a talking point to defend him is on you.

Lastly, and personally, I see a difference between saying someone uses Hitler's terminology and playbook than saying they are a Nazi.  The Nazi's followed Hitler.  Hitler was the evil one.  I'm sure many, many of his followers were evil also but he was the one creating the furor (pun kinda intended) and rallying the troops do to what he wanted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 Echoes Hitler: Migrants "Poisoning the Blood of Our Country" - GMDino - 10-07-2023, 01:02 PM