Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling
(10-07-2023, 03:13 PM)kevin Wrote: Well then I don't blame Burrow.  I blame Coach Taylor for sometimes getting too pass happy in his play calling and forgetting to run the ball.  

If the Fans want more rushing yards, then by god stop crying every time Bengals call a run play.  Stop saying Chase is always open.   Fans need to stop wanting The Bomb every play and Boo if it is a run or short pass.  

I would love to see more run plays,  but I've heard the fans Boo on every run play and short pass.  They think Bengals should score every play and put up 60 points every game.  In your hearts you know I am right and you all have heard the fans Boo on every play that is not The Bomb.  

So if the fans want more runs, then the fans should not Boo if they call a run play, like they have been. 

I think you my have misunderstood my point.

I’m not saying they need to run the ball more, I’m saying they need to figure out how to run the ball better and more efficiently.

But with burro injured, im all for running it more. But as we all know, the run game stinks

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breakdown: Why the Offense is Struggling - Frank Booth - 10-07-2023, 04:20 PM