Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-08-2023, 10:25 AM)basballguy Wrote: And there it is.  The left talking point.  How dare Israel not foresee an unprecedented attack.  It must be their own fault

Bulls***!!!!!!!!

I didn't say or even imply that.  You read it with the mindset "Pally is a liberal therefore she hates Israel" which speaks to your own biases not mine.

9/11 was not the fault of the United States. However, 9/11 represented a massive failure of our various intelligence services...intelligence was ignored,  misinterpreted, and not shared.

Mossad is famous worldwide for its level of expertise and rightly so.  But if I were sitting in Tel Aviv, I would be asking how this could happen without anyone knowing anything.  And if the Israeli government doesn't investigate why they didn't have a clue, then they are failing their citizens.

Israel was the victim of a massive terrorist attack.  Israel was failed by their intelligence service missing something this massive.  Both are equally true

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - pally - 10-08-2023, 10:43 AM