Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-08-2023, 01:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We didn't take time to reflect and understand Imperial Japan after Pearl Harbor, we destroyed them.  A similar response is entirely appropriate in this case.  But you go one making excuses for the inexcusable.

We didn't occupy Japan, BEFORE they attacked us, did we? 

And then after we "destroyed them" we gave their country back and helped them rebuild it.

We didn't push all the Japanese onto Okninawa and then blockade them in.

(10-08-2023, 01:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure that's how you comfort yourself for siding with terrorists.  I'm sure the mental gymnastics needed to equate Israel to terrorists is exhausting.  Whatever injustices you believe Hamas to be reacting to, they in no way come close to justifying their response.  And if people like you are any indicator, trying to "understand" them is a waste of time. 

Hamas reaction may be unjustified, but it is not disconnected from Israeli injustice.
Recognizing the connection is necessary for any viable and permanent solution to the conflict.
You are not for that sort of solution though. 

If you are to be believed I have also sided with ANTIFA, MS 13, and ISIS, and now "the terrorists." 
Maybe the Taliban too (I'd have to go back and check).

So we've reached the limit of your contribution to the thread: analysis = excuses/waste of time+"siding with terrorists."
You aren't equipped to move beyond this. You can only repeat it, more loudly perhaps.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - Dill - 10-08-2023, 02:01 PM