Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
(10-06-2023, 10:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You weren't being an asshole Nepa. Except reminding a guy he lost some dough is kind of being an asshole lol

Classy response though and yes we need Brad's 10,000th post to be a great one for all of us.

Yes, I agree it came off that way. I was really trying to find a way to caution Brad to not go overboard with the sports bets when he overly excited. It was judgmental of me, but I had been concerned for days that he was emotionally down after the big financial bet and loss, after having been so high, and that was maybe why he hadn't been on the board after the loss. 

But I don't know Brad, other than through what he writes on this board, and should have stayed out of expressing worry about someone who I don't even know and about whom I had no basis to make a judgment or give advice. I was tired when I first wrote, having just driven through three states, and didn't think well what i was writing or how it would come across. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE! - Nepa - 10-09-2023, 11:37 AM