Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-09-2023, 06:47 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Alright, well I just saw videos of Hamas fighters mutilating dead bodies of Israelis, stabbing them, shooting them and their families in their living rooms,  riding around with the dead body of an Israeli woman whose legs are literally bent the wrong way cause they're broken, one Israeli man getting beheaded with a shovel.......

Complete annihilation seems like the only option at this point. I'd be surprised if Israel did anything less.
When Israel called them ISIS, they weren't kidding.

It's interesting to still see them being called militants by some out there. Maybe militants is the politically correct term for terrorists nowadays? I get the U.N. failed a motion to have them labeled as such, but the U.N. also is where China is on the human rights council smh.

But yeah they are no better than ISIS. Maybe they think this will guarantee them their virgins when they get blasted to their insane view of heaven. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - Millhouse - 10-09-2023, 07:16 PM