Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-09-2023, 09:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's not, though. It is still a very subjective statement based on values. I could make very reasonable and logical arguments that the IDF are terrorists, as well. I could argue that our US intelligence and security services are terrorist organizations. We like to make excuses for our actions and find ways to justify them, but by the letter of the UN resolution, those could be deemed terrorist groups. It's all a judgement call.

So make an argument that IDF is terrorizing people. I’m not saying one is and the other isn’t.

What I am saying is the majority of the world calls these actions terroristic. Now I feel like you do agree this is terrorism (hence why I called it silly) but you would rather lock in on a random comment simply because you enjoy arguing with people.

Or I could be completely wrong. You could possibly think murdering teenagers in cold blood to incite fear isn’t terrorism. I doubt you feel that way though :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - basballguy - 10-10-2023, 08:33 AM