Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-10-2023, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/hamas-attack-israel-war

40 Babies massacred, just sick.

Israel soldiers said to discover unspeakable horrors in community attacked by Hamas

Israeli soldiers shared details of unimaginable atrocities committed in a community where dozens of victims, including about 40 babies, were massacred by Hamas terrorists.

Israel's rescue service said 200 Israelis were found dead in Kfar Aza, i24 News reported.

Reporters with i24 News toured the "scene of devastation" in the community of about 700, where soldiers worked to remove bodies of victims who were brutally murdered in their homes. Some soldiers said they found babies with their heads cut off, according to i24 News.

"The community’s cars, parked outside, were completely torched. And it was just a small part of the destruction, with no exact number yet of how many people were murdered, as bodies are still being collected and removed from the homes," the report said.

More than 70 terrorists invaded the community and butchered residents, leaving naught but a "smell of death" behind, i24 News reported.

“It’s not a war, it’s not a battlefield. You see the babies, the mother, the father, in their bedrooms, in their protection rooms, and how the terrorists killed them,” IDF Major General Itai Veruv said. “It’s a massacre.”

This stuff cannot have been a part of the plan.  The original attack was a horrendous atrocity, but you start adding babies, and nobody but the extreme is going to support you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - michaelsean - 10-10-2023, 12:03 PM