Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underappreciated Bengal: Trey Hendrickson
(10-10-2023, 03:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel like this guy is every bit as impactful as Geno Atkins was and better overall than Carlos Dunlap, yet we barely talk about him.

28 sacks in 36 games as a Bengal. An average of 12.4 sacks per 16 games. This season, he has 6 sacks and 7 QB hits in only 5 games.

Is it that he wasn't drafted by the Bengals? Or that Joe and Chase take so much of the focus? I feel like we've had some guys on defense that are or should be stars, but they're pretty much afterthoughts. Logan Wilson is another. DJ Reader. Etc.

You know how it goes around here, casual fans only appreciate the offensive weapons.  In fact there were several on here whining around about how the team giving Trey his much deserved contract extension was taking money away from a potential Tee Higgins contract.  Thus far this season, Hendrickson has certainly proven that he was worth every penny of that extra money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most underappreciated Bengal: Trey Hendrickson - SunsetBengal - 10-10-2023, 04:49 PM