Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
(10-10-2023, 06:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lol. I guess I didn’t watch enough wwf and the apprentice. Whatever they did to make people fall in love with tough guy trump I’ll never understand.

Orange makeup wearing shitty hairdo never worked out in his life spoiled nepo baby is not tough.

Do you guys think the trump flags with him holding machine guns is real or something?

You must have not grown up or been around any loud mouth shit talkers who were actually big time chumps.

Imagine being a grown ass  man and absolutely idolizing and worshipping some old soft batch chubby guy thinking to yourself this is the only man who can protect me. My god. I’m embarrassed for you.

I got used to the idea that people think someone like George W Bush will keep them safer than John Kerry, but now we're talking about a celebrity who keeps top secret information in one of his extra bathrooms.  US politics have gone completely insane.

Again, this isn't like saying Chris Christie or Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley will keep us safer than Biden...it's the idea that Trump who flaunts that he mishandles information that can cause grave danger to the security of the USA...Trump is going to keep us safe.  I accept that people are tribal about political sides, but this is taking it to the extreme...expecting people to buy into this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump - Nately120 - 10-10-2023, 07:42 PM