Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
(10-10-2023, 07:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I got used to the idea that people think someone like George W Bush will keep them safer than John Kerry, but now we're talking about a celebrity who keeps top secret information in one of his extra bathrooms.  US politics have gone completely insane.

Again, this isn't like saying Chris Christie or Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley will keep us safer than Biden...it's the idea that Trump who flaunts that he mishandles information that can cause grave danger to the security of the USA...Trump is going to keep us safe.  I accept that people are tribal about political sides, but this is taking it to the extreme...expecting people to buy into this.

Look at the facts. Trump's foreign policy of peace through strength or Biden's foreign policy of appeasement to special interests and open borders.

Let's be real, Trump scared the hell out of foreign leaders that reside in NK, China, Russia, Iran and the entire middle east. Biden can't even pull out of a war without getting thousands of people killed and billions worth of equipment left in Afghanistan.  I have a hunch some of that equipment is being use by Hamas and other terrorists groups.

But, hey tell us any great foreign policy Joe Biden has executed as POTUS. Our border is a sieve and national security high risk all on Joe Biden and Democrats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump - Luvnit2 - 10-11-2023, 12:20 AM