Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
(10-10-2023, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: Ok...firstly I asked for a non-Fox fact.  You connected to Fox News...and they don't connect to the actual poll.  From what I could tell the poll did not ask about support of Hamas...you added that

Again, though having sympathy for the Palestinians does not mean ANYONE supports terrorist activity.  

Please link to the statements of the Congresswomen where they applaud beheadings and rapes. 

Please link to any statement by any prominent Democrat condoning the attacks

You do this every single time...when you get cornered making up one set of facts you counter with another set of made-up facts.

Did you see the President's speech today?  It unequivocally condemned Hamas and threw the weight of America behind Israel.  HE speaks for the Democratic Party as well as the United States.  He is the leader of the Democratic Party.  Our leaders in Congress condemned the attack.  AOC condemned the attack.  

I get the fact you hate Democrats but use a little common sense now and then.  Stop listening to conservatives telling you what Democrats think and believe because they sure as hell don't know.  Widen your information horizons a bit.  It will be illuminating and life-changing for you

Try and relax, you are going to hurt yourself. My comments are not personal.

I will start with Talib, she refused today to answer a question about 10 times, is it OK to cut off the heads of babies? Her lack of answer was an answer and the world knows it.

I like a gallop poll. I am not sure why your news sources would ignore any poll, let alone a gallop poll. Hamas is the Gaza military who represents Palestinians. They have an option, they could throw them out of their country, but they don't because they agree with the goal of slaughtering Jews, in eliminating Jews.
They are funded by another country who wants. to wipe Jews (and Americans) off the planet Iran. To act as though the majority of Democrats do not support Israel kills your argument.

It amazes me that smart people like you are too busy being political, you can't see the forest for the trees. Joe Biden was great today, he said I stand with Israel, not like you and others who want to debate if beheading people is an acceptable counter attack.

The WH briefing calling out the squad, shocked the heck out of me. But, they ended the debate. Maybe you and your fellow liberal friends can see this atrocity for what it is, a slaughter of innocent babies, women, children and adults of all ages who were celebrating one minute, the next without warning they were either dead or taken hostage.

I stand with Joe Biden and the rest of America with Israel. No apologies and no discussion needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump - Luvnit2 - 10-11-2023, 12:35 AM