Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
(10-11-2023, 12:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

But you were OK when the Chinese hacked Hillary Clinton's classified emails?????

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016.

(10-11-2023, 12:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Look at the facts. Trump's foreign policy of peace through strength or Biden's foreign policy of appeasement to special interests and open borders.

Let's be real, Trump scared the hell out of foreign leaders that reside in NK, China, Russia, Iran and the entire middle east. Biden can't even pull out of a war without getting thousands of people killed and billions worth of equipment left in Afghanistan.  I have a hunch some of that equipment is being use by Hamas and other terrorists groups.

But, hey tell us any great foreign policy Joe Biden has executed as POTUS. Our border is a sieve and national security high risk all on Joe Biden and Democrats.

Meh, Trump alienates our allies, simps for our enemies and spills and leaks top secret information without even being waterboarded first.  It's cool you and a bunch of dudes who paste his head on Stallone's ripped manly body think he's some kind of scary badass though.  Have you seen that NFT where he's a cowboy astronaut?  I wouldn't want to mess with him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump - Nately120 - 10-11-2023, 05:59 AM