Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-11-2023, 11:32 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A quick question for those with the courage to answer it. We were told repeatedly that Trump's perceived failure to condemn white supremacist supporters indicated his acceptance of their tenants.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/30/politics/proud-boys-trump-white-supremacists-debate/index.html

Using the same logic, I ask the following. If you refuse to condemn the actions of Hamas are you not, in the same exact fashion, at the very least condoning their behavior?

Yes.

My only issue with many of those expressing this is their refusal to understand the nuance. There is an ability to condemn while seeking to understand. I do it with white supremacists, and I faced criticism for it from some. I do it with Palestinians and Hamas as well, and as a result face criticism from the typically ideological opposite group. It's good times.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - Belsnickel - 10-11-2023, 12:39 PM