Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-11-2023, 12:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes.

My only issue with many of those expressing this is their refusal to understand the nuance. There is an ability to condemn while seeking to understand. I do it with white supremacists, and I faced criticism for it from some. I do it with Palestinians and Hamas as well, and as a result face criticism from the typically ideological opposite group. It's good times.

Understanding the nuance is absolutely fine, but it should not be tacked on to condemning these actions.  It's not a "I condemn Hamas, BUT..." situation.  Framing it in that matter only excuses or mitigates the actions in question.  If, for example, you condemned what happened in Charlottesville and then attempted to explain why some people there feel aggrieved you'd be swarmed by people calling you an apologist for white supremacy.  There's a time for understanding nuance.  That time is not while a beheaded infant's blood is still cooling on the sheets of their crib.

(10-11-2023, 12:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those refugees will be called illegal immigrants.  Or there will be an "immigrant crisis". You know it.  You just won't admit it because I said it which is why you just shouldn't respond to me at all.  I'd appreciate that as would much of the board.

And if Luvnit said the sky was blue and you agreed somehow it would be Biden and "the left" that caused it and it would mean P01135809 would have done it better.  Smirk

As always, I find it endlessly amusing how much you mirror what you mock.  The best part is you absolutely do not see it, and likely never will.  Your last sentence wouldn't be out of place in a TommyC post btw, that's how much of a ideologue you have become, or always were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-11-2023, 12:56 PM