Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
(10-11-2023, 12:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Typical, can't have a debate or conversation. I provided you information. Here is some more, but you don't like facts, because facts kill your argument and make you look petty. I will continue to use the #1 cable news source for information. You can choose to use yours.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/hamas-attack-israel-war

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., ignored questions Tuesday when a Fox News reporter repeatedly asked for comment on a horrific report that Hamas beheaded Israeli babies.
FOX Business reporter Hillary Vaughn confronted the far-left "Squad" member, who has criticized Israel for the attack, as she walked through a hallway on Tuesday.
"Congresswoman, Hamas terrorists have cut off babies' heads and burned children alive. Do you support Israel's rights to defend themselves against this brutality?" Vaughn asked. However, Tlaib did not acknowledge the questions.

I think Pally was upset because you provided a little too much information--like claiming your poll showed support for Hamas when it did not. 

So she does not like "facts" created solely in your posts, though I don't think that makes HER look petty.

What was Tlaib's criticism of Israel, by the way?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump - Dill - 10-12-2023, 08:21 AM