Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(04-16-2023, 08:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Teens in Philly have so few entertainment/ gathering options it’s criminal. Lots of kids live in overcrowded homes. If you don’t give them options like community centers / city gyms / public spaces, what do you expect they do? It’s nuts how overlooked this demo is when it comes to city planning / funding.

My issue with this convo is one second ppl will demonize the crime then the next they are completely silent when rec centers and get together spots are demolished or repurposed for other needs.

It’s the equivalent of me cheating on my wife openly everyday and then being mad when she treats me differently.

Like what do y’all expect these kids are gonna do?

I grew up in Trotwood, Ohio and where i used to live there isn’t even a solid basketball court to go hoop at. The nearest grocery store was at least 15 miles away and the city has barely NO seasonal events.

Kids need shit to do.

If you really want to decrease crime you should be pushing to get more of these places back
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - Housh - 10-13-2023, 05:57 PM