Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seattle at Cincinnati Game Predictions
(10-12-2023, 05:33 PM)TheFan Wrote: Maybe. For the Bengals sake I hope that's true since it means we beat a good team on the road. I just think they're going to get exposed more as the year goes on. They have new coaches/system so these first few weeks no one really know what they're going to do on offense or defense. I think that's part of why they've played teams close but because their talent isn't that good they've lost. Once teams get more tape I think they may start showing flaws a bit more. Who knows though, they may go on a tear. 

I have more concerns about the Seahawks offense than defense. Like you noted, they have good RBs and I think their Oline is decent enough to beat our Dline. Again, with this being at home we'll see which defense shows up. So far they've looked good at home and poor on the road, minus the turnovers. 

Exactly my thoughts on this matchup. If we allow the Squawks with their talented young RB's to run on us we could be in trouble.

I know Geno Smith has been good, but he doesn't scare me with our Secondary and their speed. DJ Metcalf is the man, but he can 
be frustrated by physical corners like CTB who I would put on him. Put Awuzie on the smaller speedsters like the other good WR that
I cannot remember his name right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seattle at Cincinnati Game Predictions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-13-2023, 10:27 PM