Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump's lawyer-President does not have to support Constitution
(10-13-2023, 12:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What I think doesn't matter and your question is leading. But to answer your question, No - I don't.  I see it as another over-dramatized leftist far-reaching accusation. Many thought the elections were rigged. 99.9% of people at the capital were peacefully protesting. But the left and the media blew it out of proportion. It's all drama to try and sway voters. This is the double standard that upsets me. A couple hundred people get stupid and it's blown up like one of the worst atrocities in American history. Goons take over major cities during the George Floydd protest, kill cops, burn government buildings and police stations, and the left and the media claim they are peacefully protesting. It's ridiculous.  

Nice try, but that is total BS. That's a whataboutism argument and doesn't hold an ounce of water in any court of law. You're explaining the motives for what happened on Jan 6th by saying two wrongs make a right. Total BS and you'd be laughed outta any court in the land. What Benedict Donald the Traitor Trump did on January 6th is not even close to what happened during the Floyd riots.  People were protesting b/c these murderous cops were not being held accountable for killing minorities in the streets by their "local yocal" DA, and it took the state's AG office or the DOJ to get involved to seek justice.  

Yes, I agree the destruction of gov't property was a crime and those vandals should go to jail, but also what the Trump lead insurrectionists did by attacking our Constitution and Capitol police was even more serious b/c it was a direct assault on our Constitutional democracy.  What Traitor Trump and the Jan 6th insurrectionists are guilty of 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy.  This is b/c they attempted to hinder the transfer of power from one administration to another as required by the laws under our Constitution.  The Federal Law reads as follows:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's lawyer-President does not have to support Constitution - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 10-13-2023, 10:48 PM