Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(10-14-2023, 08:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup most of us aren’t all that concerned about what race people are in our day to day lives. Most of us just want peaceful lives, and the last thing on our minds is what color is the guy in front of me in the checkout at Kroger.

(10-14-2023, 09:33 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Rock On

When I get to get together with my buddies and we end of talking politics we usually come back to "if we can sit here, disagree and still work things out...why can't the people we elect?"

The obvious answer is the elected people aren't listening to a couple people...they need lots of votes and being sane and rational won't win them their primary.

No, a lot of us don't care about the race of the other person...but a lot of people do.  I work with them.  I know them  They're racists.  Period.  And they vote too.

And we're hit with stories about the "thugs" raiding stores, and CRT and whatever else can be used to riles up people to hate one another while we are all being ripped off.  

When you have leaders saying minorities and immigrants are dirty, rapists, criminals, terrorists...that is the problem, not you or me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - GMDino - 10-14-2023, 12:10 PM