Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Well AJ should have false started. Terrible coaching terrible. This is how we will lose our playoff game. ***** coaches should all go **** themselves. This game was so poorly coached. It's just impossible for this team not to repeatedly do stupid ***** shot every god damn game.

Hue needs to go play in ***** traffic. The way he handcuffed this team in the second half makes me want to vomit.

Late plays and numerous wasted timeouts. Couldn't get plays called to let our offense get set all second half. Repeatedly abandoning what's working. Why the **** is it so hard for Hue to figure out zone coverage when our defense gets ***** torched by it every second half this season?

Andre Smith plays well all game and gets destroyed in the 4th quarter. Yet Hue gives him zero help. Hue is the only OC that designs plays to over commit blockers and never blocks the backside defenders who come around and make the tackle 99% of the time.

After scoring two TDs Hue just stopped calling the plays that were working. It's not that what we were doing wasn't working anymore because they were stopping it but Hue just stopped calling them.

I just don't get why we always have to have coaches who think they are smarter than 50 years of football. They always have to be at the forefront of the NFL. Just call smart/sound football plays and let the God Damn players win you the game.

Guenther puts in Lamur and sits us in a zone and they march right down the damn field on us.

I don't know what is worse? The Browns revolving coach door or us being stuck with coaches that are too stupid to win us a meaningful game. We will lose our wild card game this same ***** method because these damn coaches think they have to be the spotlight of the game. Guess what...win and you'll get another shot at a HC gig.

All this stupid gimmick crap does nothing...nothing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Stonyhands - 12-29-2015, 02:05 AM