Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Better, much better but I still don't believe they are there yet.
(10-15-2023, 05:29 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: So you think RPO is  "Play Action" then.  all of those are a fake handoff from the shotgun, so is that your definition of Play Action Pass?

Just asking to see how wrong you are in your own mind.  I'd call you something else but the baby sitters would ban me for being honest.  

Same baby sitters who take care of all of you on this board who obey just to get clout.  Pathetic all of you.

They are trying to ban me right now, they just need a reason.

Well, I'm not surprised to see this moron is suspended, but I will respond nonetheless.

No, an RPO is not a play-action pass, and no, RPOs don't always occur from shotgun. An RPO is a run play that has a pass option added on to it. A play-action pass is a pass play with a run fake. This is irrelevant to what I originally said, though - the Bengals have utilized more RPOs this season than they have play-action passes, but they have still ran play-action passes every single game, which is what I was commenting on. And yes, you can run a play-action fake from shotgun. QB depth doesn't matter. What matters is how it is blocked and whether you have WRs running a route tree down the field. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread