Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year?
(10-16-2023, 02:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bringing this up again because I remembered posting it.

By the time we go against the next opponent, it will be Week 8.

Irv Smith to-date:
6 receptions
32 yards
5.3 YPR
0 TDs

Not only would I think most people would say they DON'T want Irv Smith back next year, but many may think it'd be worthwhile to make a trade for a TE by the trade deadline so they can actually get some production out of a TE this season.

Gesicki (15 rec, 144 yards, 9.6 YPR in 6 games) might be someone I'm calling to see about.
Patriots are already in the hole and looking like they won't be able to get out.
Offsetting Gesicki can help in their rebuild.

Some might say Ertz or Hurst, but I dunno if the Bengals would want to take on the remainder of those contracts.

Good stuff. All for trading for Gesicki or another upgrade at TE. I love that Drew Sample has been the best blocking TE in the 
NFL this year but he brings next to nothing as a pass catcher same as Irv Smith it seems.

Must add that Dax Hill has been very good this year as I predicted, Nick Scott? Not so much. I am for starting Battle after the 
bye week or Tycen Anderson over Scott.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-16-2023, 02:52 PM