Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone starting to get worried about Burrow?
(10-16-2023, 01:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For all the negative here, let's talk about what JB has brought to Cincinnati. Playoff drought is over. We were AFC champs 2yrs ago and was in the game last year too. The FO has embraced the fact that to have a winning team, you need to build around the QB which is what they've done. JB has made it exciting to be a Bengals fan again after 30+ years of pain and disappointment. The FO has followed suit. 

JB has a bad OL again and that's not his fault. TBH, they really was great last year, but were an improvement from what we were used to seeing. If we get a great OL in front of him, your going to see the elite QB he's been known to be. And for those criticizing the dink and dunk plays, that's all on Zac I think.  
U realize stats don’t always tell you everything right? I’m sure “game winning drives” are counted when he scores with 5 minutes left. My point still stands. Tell me one time when he has had the ball in the final 2-3 minutes and taken us down the field to score a game winning touchdown. I’ll wait. I’m not saying he sucke, but he’s definitely overrated. Also, do I need to remind you all constantly blaming the o line, he also has probably the best wr core in the league. He should be better, especially for what he took on his extension. I expect him to be able to will us to wins, like the greats do. Thus far he has not proven he can do that. The defense is the clutch unit on this team. I don’t want to hear anymore comparisons to Brady or considering Burrow as anywhere close to Mahomes. He isn’t THAT.

Also, I understand Zac has a part in this too. His play calling can be laughable at times. I would love to see what a Mike McDaniels or a McVay could do with this offense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone starting to get worried about Burrow? - ClarkHarris4Prez - 10-16-2023, 03:40 PM