Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump's lawyer-President does not have to support Constitution
(10-16-2023, 06:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Untrue. But the trolling is pretty lame. I made a statement, I stand by it, you and others have made your rebuttal and your point has been recognized. Not doing the pounce on HD thing. Like I said, I said it, I stand by it.  

I'm not trying to change your mind, I just think "It's only a lie if you can prove the person who says it knows it isn't true" opens the door to what I think is interesting discussion on what really goes into judgment on this sort of thing.

To me it is interesting to ask how we can prove what anyone is thinking or when anyone is lying.  To help make my point, I could tell you that I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 and I'm not voting for him in 2024 because he's lying about the election being rigged.  Even if you use the piles of evidence that I supply that I didn't do such a thing, you can't prove that I don't currently think that I did.

It's the old "It's not a lie if you believe it" thing gone from sit com to mainstream politics.  I'm a society-watcher and stuff like this is fascinating. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's lawyer-President does not have to support Constitution - Nately120 - 10-16-2023, 06:49 PM