Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense
(10-16-2023, 06:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: Seems to be the hardest thing for these coaches, to look in the mirror and take into account what the coaches are doing wrong to contribute to the problem...

(10-16-2023, 07:31 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm not the problem. It's the players that entrust me to put them in spots to win.

(10-16-2023, 07:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So since he's the OC is he talking about the players or himself, seems like he's been on the hotseat for a **** long time, he can't possibly come to the conclusion now that the lowest yards per game on offense is "struggling" and he has nothing to do with it - 6 games in.

Unless there's more to these quotes I don't see him taking much responsibility at all.

(10-16-2023, 09:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Callahan on Monday after a win: Damn players!

I guess no one wanted to actually read the full quote? He sh!t on himself and the coaches as well.

Callahan met with the offense on Monday morning to review film. He pointed out mistakes made by everyone on offense—from Joe Burrow to Andrei Iosivas and Cody Ford—they know every player and coach has to be better.

"There's an accountability factor on offense at this point where nobody coaching, nobody playing, has met our standard," Callahan said. “We didn't offensively play well enough to deserve to win the game and I think everybody knows it."

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense - casear2727 - 10-16-2023, 10:20 PM