Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sky is falling, after a dub and back to .500
(10-17-2023, 09:34 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m usually a big defender of the staff. I certainly get that Burrow’s injury was a huge factor. But the OL didn’t pull their calf muscle. Irv Smith has not done squat. The offense just doesn’t look good. It’s not good that the offense starts so slow every stinking year. I’m sorry this team needed to be ready a hell of a lot more … especially with Joe’s injury. As always the defense was ready even with two new safeties. Nick Scott is not good. I just don’t think this team can duplicate last year. Too far to go. I do think they will make the playoffs. Our division is brutal.

The OL was really handicapped by burrows injury. Irv smith has been a huge disappointment and Nick Scott hasn’t been good.

However, we have been in this spot 3 years in a row now. The OL will continue to get better (looking at last years step forward after week 8, and before injuries) as will burrow.

Now would be a good time to make a move for a better tight end, with the bye week. RB is kind of stuck this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sky is falling, after a dub and back to .500 - Bengalbug - 10-17-2023, 09:38 AM