Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Football Thread (10/16/23) - Cowboys @ Chargers
(10-17-2023, 10:24 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I have to agree after watching him last night. He wows me with some of his throws and say to myself JB couldnt make that throw but more often then not it seems like he sh#ts the bed in crunch time. He has a great roster around him too . 

Yea. There was one drive, I think the score was 7-7, late 1st half. The Cowboys had just turned the ball over on downs. Herbert started the drive with a huge throw to Palmer for like 25 yards. It made me think "Man, I wish Burrow would make that throw." Then he had another one to Palmer a few plays later where he just laced the ball into a tight window. again, a little bit of envy. 

In like 30 seconds, they had moved from the shadow of their own end zone to Cowboys territory. It looked like they were going to take the lead and may even score a touchdown.

And then one of the aforementioned major misses to Allen, a holding call, and a few other bad throws, and before you know it, they're punting.

Dallas then promptly took the ball down the field to kick a field goal (assisted by an unnecessary roughness call on the Chargers) as time expired.

I don't even watch Chargers football and it made me say "That drive was so Chargers."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monday Night Football Thread (10/16/23) - Cowboys @ Chargers - CJD - 10-17-2023, 11:48 AM