Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sure how much more I can take from this team
(12-29-2015, 02:25 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Not true at all.  Rewatch the third quarter.  No plays were called to receivers.  These were all designed RB/TE passing plays.  AJ locked on immediately to the RB and TE.  Those were his primary reads. Then when we started throwing to WRs we moved the ball easily.  Piss poor play called game.  

Not to mention why the Hell couldn't Hue call plays faster?  Why did we have to snap the ball at 01 every snap not to mention having to blow all our timeouts.  Hue just can't get the job done.  Why is it so ***** hard for the Bengals to hire coaches who don't choke everytime anything is on the line.

While I agree the play calling could have been better in the second half did You ever think that on passing plays he locked on like that because they were taking away AJ and  zone blitzing so he was peeing down his leg because he doesn't know how to handle it yet? That Denver defense exploited McCarron in the second half, plain and simple. Now it is his job to put in the work to get that fixed. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am not sure how much more I can take from this team - The Real Deal - 12-29-2015, 02:33 AM