Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Your College’s Graduation Rate?
(10-17-2023, 11:46 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yep, I did the exact same thing. I went to a community college and then to night classes at a satellite campus. Many adults in my classes, but some other college aged kids like me at the time. I would imagine the graduation rate at my location was very high as well, but can only quote the overall institution. 

I too went to a community college and received an Associate degree when I was 21.  At my first FT office job I was making slightly more than those without any schooling, but it was no path to prosperity.  So, eventually, it dawned on me that I had to drag my happy but back to school and get the Bachelor degree or I'd never make any money.   

I wish I had went away to school when I was 18 just for the whole experience.  But education wasn't something my parents ever worried much about even for themselves, so that wasn't something that was stressed in our home or anything that I ever strived for.  It took some years of real world experience before I realized I needed to get more education.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Your College’s Graduation Rate? - Awful Llama - 10-17-2023, 12:04 PM