Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please !
(10-17-2023, 12:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Highly doubt it. Even if we ignore Higgins' performance this year and his rib injury...

-The Falcons have Pitts for 2 more years at about $13m total. 
-Higgins has a little over half a year left before he needs either a >$20m franchise tag, or a 4yr/$100-108m contract.

Pitts is still a 23-year-old Pro Bowler 4th overall pick at a position that is lacking around the leauge. Also, Higgins would have to agree to sign an extension with them to be their #2 WR since they just spent an 8th overall pick to draft Drake London to be their #1, which I don't think Higgins wants. 

Yep I agree here.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please ! - Soonerpeace - 10-17-2023, 12:50 PM