Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you like going into the year with HIGH expectations?
(10-17-2023, 01:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My gut feeling is nothing will really change.
The issues that were seen are going to be blamed on Burrow not being healthy enough to play like he normally does, and now that he's back playing normally they are winning.

I'd personally like to see something done at TE by the trade deadline, or at least call up Tanner Hudson.

I'm not holding my breath for the team to add an outside TE in mid-season. (I just highly doubt anything of the sort will happen)  I would like to see some different looks on the field, in the way of formations, personnel packages and definitely in terms of play selection.

This team has good blocking TEs on the roster, they should take advantage and utilize them in the H-Back position as both lead blockers and as short route receivers.  Might add a little punch to the struggling between the tackles running game, and could offer some creative misdirection on Jet Sweeps and such.  Something, just anything to give opposing defenses more to have to think about before the snap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you like going into the year with HIGH expectations? - SunsetBengal - 10-17-2023, 01:44 PM